Best Wet To Dry Flat Iron Reviews With Buying Guide 2018
What’s The Best Wet To Dry Hair Straightener On The Market Now?
Table of Contents
- What’s The Best Wet To Dry Hair Straightener On The Market Now?
- Top Rated Best 5 Best Wet To Dry Flat Iron To Buy Right Now
- 1: – Croc Classic Ceramic WET TO DRY 1.5″ Hair Styling Flat Iron
- 2: – BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium-Plated Wet-to-Dry Ultra-thin Straightening Iron, 1.5 Inch
- 3:- Jose Eber Wet or Dry 1.5-inch Black Styling Iron
- 4:-Turboion Croc Classic Titanium Wet To Dry Flat Iron, Black, 1-inch
- 5:- Corioliss Wet to Dry Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic 1 3/4″ Flat Iron / Hair Straightener
Wet to Dry Flat Iron is an advanced tool with super drying capabilities. For decades, flat irons have been saving girls from the costly visits to salons. No girl can afford getting styled up from salon every single day. The perfect solution to styling cravings is the use of flat iron. Well, the flat iron is not something new. But Wet to Dry Flat Iron is something more advanced and significant.
Before straightening, hair has to be fully dried. Wet to Dry Flat Iron saves the time by skipping the blow drying. Yes with this straightener, anyone can make hairstyle directly on wet hair. Because of the specialized venting system, moisture gets transformed into steam instead of sticking in the shafts.
Here you will get to know more about Wet to Dry Flat Iron, its features and best recommendations for users.
Best Wet To Dry Flat Iron Features:
Whenever you go out for buying a Wet to Dry Flat Iron, must check out the following options:
- Ceramic Plates: Ceramic is the most significant and popular material used in a flat iron. Ceramic delivers ultra high temperature, but with even distribution. So no hot spots during the straightening process.
- Tourmaline Plates: Before making a purchase, make sure ceramic plates infused with tourmaline. Tourmaline is a gemstone that makes the surface smoother. Secondly, it is a natural source of negative ions. Negative ions eliminate the frizz and make the hair shinier.
- Adjustable Temperature Settings: Always avoid a flat iron with a fixed temperature range Because different textures need different heat temperatures. Fine hair does not require ultra-high temperature. Otherwise, it will fry up. That’s why to look for Wet to Dry Flat Iron with the widest temperature range.
- Automatic Shut-Off: Sometimes you are in a hurry and may forget to shut off the flat iron. To avoid such situations, pick tool with automatic shut off feature.
Difference Between Wet To Dry Flat Iron Vs Regular Flat Iron:
No doubt, Wet to Dry Flat Iron is better than regular flat iron. A regular flat iron can’t use on damp hair. Hair has to be dried out to absolute before using a regular flat iron. While wet to dry straightener can be used directly on wet hair. It has advanced venting system which transforms water droplets into steam. As a result, damp hair can be flattened into hairstyles. Wet to dry hair straightener has the reputation for creating the pin straight look. This pin straight look is always appreciated and adored by girls with thick hair.
Does Wet To Dry Flat Iron Damage Hair?
Wet to Dry Flat Iron always received mixed reviews. Well, all straightening tools damage hair to some extent. We can’t deny this fact. Because straightening tools use the moisture in the hair to flatten the hair follicles. More use of any flat iron can cause hair damage due to heat. Same is the case with a wet to dry straightener. The best advice is to follow the guidelines that come with the product. Obviously, use a flat iron with care and take the condition of hair into account.
Top Rated Best 5 Best Wet To Dry Flat Iron To Buy Right Now
Our Top 5 Best Wet To Dry Hair Straightener Features, Specification and Consumers Reports 2018
1: – Croc Classic Ceramic WET TO DRY 1.5″ Hair Styling Flat Iron
Comfort is the first thing that comes to mind related to Croc Classic Wet to Dry Flat Iron. With awesome design, powerful heating system and wet to dry technology, it deserves the top position.
Most flat irons are difficult to hold for a longer time. But Croc Classic iron has an ergonomic shape for a better user experience. It also keeps the hand protected from the heat. Because of the unusual shape, the heating paddles are far away from the handle. As a result, no heat damage to hands.
For easy wet to dry straightening, it has nano ceramic plates. Plates are 1.5 inches wide; it means it can deal with thick and coarse hair so easily.
Croc Classic Ceramic Wet To Dry Flat Iron Features:
- Nano ceramic plates
- 1.5 inch wider plates
- Wet to dry flat iron
- Swivel cord
- Lightweight Design
- Ergonomic shape
- Easy to hold
2: – BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium-Plated Wet-to-Dry Ultra-thin Straightening Iron, 1.5 Inch
Babyliss Brand Hairstyling Product can’t ignore when discussion of flat iron comes. Babyliss has the oldest relationship with flat iron. It is not possible for the brand not to present a Wet to Dry Flat Iron. So here we have Babyliss Pro Titanium flat iron.
Babyliss Pro flat iron has powerful titanium plates. Titanium is an ultra conductive element that produces and transfers heat instantly.
Like any professional iron, it owns an adjustable temperature control. You can set temperature up to 450F degrees. It is an excellent choice for stubborn hair types.
BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium Wet To Dry Features:
- Wet to dry straightener
- Nano titanium plates
- Instant heating
- 1.5 Inch wider plates
- Adjustable temperature up to 450F degrees
- Perfect for coarse and thick hair
- Ultra thin
- Ultra lightweight
- Swivel cord
3:- Jose Eber Wet or Dry 1.5-inch Black Styling Iron
Jose Eber Wet to Dry Flat Iron, the best tool from the top hairdresser. The developers have developed this machine uniquely to support wet to dry technique. Now save your time as you don’t have to blow dry your hair using Jose Eber flat iron.
To make the heating system powerful, it has tourmaline ceramic plates. It also makes hair frizz free and shinier by using the negative ion technology. Negative ions lock the natural moisture in the hair to retain natural luster.
It has adjustable temperature control with also Users can hold this machine for the longest time because of ergonomic grip.
Jose Eber Wet To Dry Flat Iron Straightener Features:
- Wet to dry flat iron from a top hairdresser
- tourmaline ceramic plates
- Efficient tool
- 1.5 Inch Plates
- Instant heat up
- Negative ion technology
- Frizz free and shinier hair
- Ergonomic grip swivels cord
4:-Turboion Croc Classic Titanium Wet To Dry Flat Iron, Black, 1-inch
Turboion is the reputed name in wet to dry iron industry. Here we have a more efficient tool with titanium ceramic plates. Titanium plus ceramic is a strong combination to build a powerful heating channel. You get instant and uniform heat distribution over the hair.
For accurate heat settings, it has digital temperature control up to 450 degrees. It owns built-in venting system to support wet to dry technique. You can style up your damp hair easily using Turbo titanium flat iron.
Turboion Croc Classic Titanium Wet to Dry Flat Iron Features:
- Titanium ceramic heating paddles
- Instant heating
- 1 inch wide heating plates
- Digital temperature controls up to 450 degrees
- Steam vents for wet to dry technique
- Swivel cord
- Instant recovery
5:- Corioliss Wet to Dry Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic 1 3/4″ Flat Iron / Hair Straightener
The Corioliss flat iron is another product which owns Wet to Dry Flat Iron capabilities. With tourmaline ceramic plates, it is allowing intense styling on damp hair easily.
Ceramic is making deep heating possible. While tourmaline is the gem that makes the surface smooth for uniform heat distribution.
It also supports ionic technology to make hair frizz free. If you are afraid of heat damage, then don’t worry. As it has the Far infrared technology to keep hair protected from heat damage.
Corioliss Tourmaline Ceramic Wet to Dry Flat Iron Features:
- Wet to dry straightener
- Ceramic infused tourmaline plates
- Uniform heat distribution
- Static free hair
- 1 3/4 inch plates
- Ionic technology
- Far infrared technology to avoid heat damage
- Dual voltage flat iron
- Swivel cord
Undoubtedly, Wet to Dry Flat Iron is an advanced tool with super drying capabilities. That’s why it is slightly greater than regular flat iron. Well, you can choose anyone from the list above. But as an honest opinion, get iron from BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium Wet To Dry Straightening Iron or Jose Eber Wet To Dry Flat Iron Straightener. Both brands are the best when it comes Wet to Dry Flat Iron. Hopefully, you will save a lot of time using wet to dry straightener.